Covid-19: The new normality at ITB
After a ten-week phase in which more than 90% of the workforce worked entirely from their home office as a contribution to the Corona containment measures, all employees now commute regularly between their usual company workplace and the home office.
For this purpose, ITB has dealt with the different requirements resulting from infection control and has developed a comprehensive hygiene concept. This includes the following measures, among others:
- General distance requirement of 2m and no shaking hands
- Mouth and nose protection obligation on all corridors and common areas
- Employees are in the office and in the home office on fixed weekdays
- All offices are occupied by a maximum of one person a day and are regularly ventilated
- Adaptation of the meeting rooms, e.g. reduction of the number of seats / acrylic glas partitions
- Revision of the cleaning plan and provision of hand disinfection and MNS
While videoconferencing continues to be used extensively and is a good substitute for many face-to-face meetings, personal meetings with a limited number of participants are now possible again (in compliance with our hygiene concept).