Internet shop: OCI link - order directly from SAP using TradePro OCI connector
The integration in SAP is possible without any problems due to the TradePro interface integrated. The content of the shopping basket is transferred from TradePro directly to the SAP system. It is possible to couple TradePro to various customers / platforms at the same time.
- No article data maintenance on the side of the customer
- Customer sees the prices and articles agreed upon
- The order process from the SAP system is carried out as usual
- Various catalogues can be rendered available in TradePro
- Connection to SAP, Ariva, CommerceOne by OCI interface or PunchOut / Roundtrip
- Validate function
- UNECE codes can be freely specified depending on SAP
Example of Solution
Customer wants to order by using SAP
The OCI interface permits direct access to the Internet shop by SAP. All products appear as defined for the Internet shop. The order is passed directly from the shopping basket to SAP and can pass through the usual approval processes.