Your product portfolio on the Internet
With TradePro you will add the data stock set up in the Product Information Management system MeDaPro to the Internet without any efforts. By pressing a button, the assortment you have selected is transferred to the TradePro format.
The TradePro management console, through which you can operate all modules of TradePro, permit easy renewal of the product information, the upload of pictures and documents as well as customer-specific prices and texts.
Define articles offered, take a look at the statistics, write your own newsletter (additional module TradePro Newsletter) and administer your customers online.
The TradePro shop integrates seamlessly in TradeProScan and TradePro CMS, and thus offers a comprehensive shop solution.
Setting up and administering customers
Set up customers and define conditions, prices and assortments online.
Multi-users are possible as well: Thus, your customer can administer his/her accesses, and can allot budgets to individual cost centres.
The highlights of TradePro:
- Regular customers access: customer-specific prices, customer-specific catalogues
- OCI interface to SAP, permitting punch-out and round trip with SAP, Commerce One, ARIBA and other eProcurement platforms.
- Dispatch of orders as openTrans / XML attachments for direct processing by merchandise management system
- Optional: Direct link to merchandise management system to readout delivery information, for example
- Convenient administration of all functions through TradePro Management Console
- Multi-catalogue ability (can be switched customer-specifically)
- Multi-user function: Your customers can administer their access themselves; an administrator sets up additional accesses for departments
- Intelligent product finder
- Seamless integration with TradePro Scan, the scanner solution (additional module)
- Seamless integration with TradePro CMS, the content management system (additional module)
- Quick order / special order
- Up to ten price scales can be displayed
- Position-related inclusion to shopping basket (for low quantities as well)
- Offer article
- Article comparison
- Various types of accessory and reference articles
- Upon request, you can have your shop certified with the “Trusted Shop” seal.
Example of Solution
Make the articles available in the web shop on the Internet
The Product Information Management system of Müller GmbH also fills the Internet shop so that all publications are fed from one data pool. Customer-specific prices and editorial contents can be added comfortably to the Internet and TradePro CMS by Management Console, also by persons without any programming skills.
The OCI interface permits direct access to the Internet shop by SAP. By means of the USB scanner, the storehouse can be recorded and the order can be transferred to the shop immediately. Orders, no matter by which means, can be passed by e-mail message on to the person responsible or directly to the connector software in the merchandise management system.
Complements TradePro by real eProcurement functionalities
TradePro ERP Direct
Direct access of the customer to online and offline order data in the shop
OCI linkage to SAP
Focus on professional suppliers for handling the payment process
Fill storage comfortably with TradePro Scan
Setting up label at the customer
Content Management: Preparing website editorially with TradePro CMS
Inform your customers about the novelties and offers